What are the benefits of a Quality of Life Resident Review?
Our Resident Review service provides a unique opportunity for those creating and caring for homes and neighbourhoods to learn from residents’ lived experiences.
By carrying out a Resident Review, we can help you identify how current and future places can be improved to have positive impacts on people’s health and wellbeing.
This is not a run-of-the-mill post-occupancy evaluation.
It is bespoke to your needs and focuses on deep and wide engagement. We don’t stop at tick boxes, but dive deep into conversations with residents and understanding a site.
Our in-depth analysis enables us to make suggestions about how the design, delivery and management of the development may be contributing
We use the Quality of Life Framework to look holistically at both the soft and hard aspects of place. And we bring in multiple perspectives, with our experts in research, engagement, planning and urban design all providing key insights.
The evidence we provide will help you to:
- Build trust with residents and wider stakeholders
- Demonstrate the value of investing in creating sustainable communities
- Substantiate and deepen the social impact of what you do
- Benchmark within a portfolio and across the industry.
- Mitigate the risk of building socially unsustainable places in the future
We carry out Resident Reviews both in new developments and established neighbourhoods, making this service useful to both developers and housing associations.