Contract: Part time (3 days / 24 hours per week)
Remuneration: £20,000-£25,000 pro rata (full-time is 4 days/32 hours per week)
We are looking for a well-organised Team Administrator to join our growing team and support a young charitable organisation as it enters a new phase of growth.
The Quality of Life Foundation
At the Quality of Life Foundation, we want a housing system that improves people’s quality of life over the long term. Our aim is to make health and wellbeing central to the way we create and care for our homes and communities. We do this by using evidence gathered through research and people’s lived experience to create greater accountability and encourage long-term models of development.
We have done research on what people need from their local areas, designed an evidence-based Quality of Life framework and are doing a range of projects to support long-term thinking in industry and government. We are a small but influential organisation and are looking to grow over the coming years.
You will provide a wide range of administrative support to manage our internal systems and the day-to-day running of the office and team. Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Director, Business Manager and Team in their work;
- Undertaking general ‘team’ administrative duties as and when required, across Core Ops, Business Development, Research and Communications;
- Administration of board meetings;
- Managing the bookkeeper, ensuring payments and invoices are up-to-date.
We have a hybrid working policy but meet in person as a team every Wednesday in Central London.
- Have experience working as an administrator and the ability to handle basic HR functions;
- Be a highly organised and efficient team player who can effectively manage their own time and workload;
- Have good verbal and written communications skills;
- Have the ability to coordinate and prioritise tasks;
- Be confident working in both a busy team environment and on your own initiative;
- Be experienced in using Microsoft and GoogleSuite packages. Experience of InDesign and WordPress would be an advantage.
When to Apply
The deadline for applicants is Sunday 10th April. Interviews will be held w/c 18th April.
How to Apply
Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com using the subject ‘Team Administrator’. Your covering letter should outline your experience, why you would be suited for the role and why you want to work for the Quality of Life Foundation.
We are committed to promoting diversity and inclusion and welcome applications from all backgrounds.